Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Best Bets In Montclair : Le Salbuen

Simple, Elegant, FANTASTIC cabbage-carrot salad at Le SalbuenSo on my most recent visit it wasn't the warm greetings from John and Christina that surprised me, rather the warm greetings from the patrons. One even asked "Are you new to the neighborbood." That statement confirms that my frequent visits to Le Salbuen has become enough of an obsession that the locals think I'm from the immediate area. It's that good!


The fritattas are wonderful, the quinoa with avocado mousse reamins a favourite as is the braised duck. And to indulge the carrot cake protein shake proves that "good for you food" can be decadent. Seriously thinking about heading there again today.

Read my review of Le Salbuen on Yelp

No comments:

Post a Comment